- What data we collect?
- How we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Our website and cookies
- Links to other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
EDI collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address).
We do not store credit card details, donations on the website are processed through PayPal.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Europa Donna Ireland with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Voluntarily send us a message via email or the website enquiry form
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
- Sign up at a meeting to join Europa Donna Ireland
EDI asks for your consent to use your data to contact you on our membership form and on the sign-in form at meetings.
How will we use your data?
Europa Donna Ireland collects your data so that we can:
- Send you invitations to events or research participation which may be of interest
- Send you our newsletter
- Analyse the use of our website
Europa Donna Ireland does not share your data with third parties.
How do we store your data?
Europa Donna Ireland securely stores your data in mailing and database software with restricted access through approvals and passwords.
Europa Donna Ireland will keep your data as long as you are happy to receive communications, 10 years maximum. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing your details.
What are your data protection rights?
Europa Donna Ireland would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Europa Donna Ireland for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Europa Donna Ireland to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Europa Donna Ireland to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Europa Donna Ireland erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Europa Donna Ireland to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Europa Donna Ireland's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Europa Donna Ireland to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Our website and cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Links to other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
EDI uses Google Analytics to review traffic on the site
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org