Support us by joining Europa Donna Ireland and lending your voice to our campaign for better breast cancer services nationwide. There are more than 30,000 women living in Ireland today who have had a breast cancer diagnosis and we are a powerful voice for change if we act together. You don’t have to be a breast cancer survivor to join. We welcome family and friends affected by breast cancer, professionals who work within this area, and anyone who just wants to make a difference.
It is FREE to join Europa Donna Ireland.
Please download, complete and return this membership form to us. Post to Europa Donna Ireland, PO Box 6602, Dublin 8.
As a member:
- You will receive regular updates on Irish and European breast cancer news through an e-news service.
- You will have the opportunity to take an active part in Europa Donna Ireland activities and events if you wish to do so.
- We will welcome comments and suggestions from you at all times.
- You can keep us up to date with developments in your area and raise awareness of local issues.
- Advocacy training will be available free of charge to interested members.